STOP flag for jepney antena
made of fabric satin
100 percent water proof
marikina – san mateo – montalban jepney
ready to print images
samahan ng mga tsuper operator tutol sa phase-out
Arc Mobile Android TV 403D
This firmware are use with spflashtool for flashing you can download latest version of spflashtool download driver if needed read carefully before download firmware at the link below How to flash with spflashtool?
MyPhone agua rio lite debrand firmware download
I wanna share this firmware i use to my client myphone agua rio lite that unable to root and change imei (invalid IMEI) after i flash to this firmware i do root by kingo root tools and change imei by mtk droid tools Note this firmware change the start up logo it will change the original myphone logo by micromax unite logo this is the new info after flashing after flashing root by kingo and change IMEI with mtk droid root and tools you can download
Enjoy using your new look myphone agua rio lite
OPPO A11w Tested Firmware and Flashtool
Download oppo a11w firmware and flashtool below
extract downloaded firmware and flashtool
open folder then then locate SP Flash Tool v5.1612 open and run flash tool
Select Scater-loading file then locate folder Firmware and select MT6582_Android_scatter
Hold Volume up then insert USB cable
Install driver If needed
wait until the round check appears
Disconnect phone, remove battery then put it back again then turn On phone
Now your done.
Note: Use only flashtool inside the package
some version of flashtool not working in this firmware
after loading scatter txt the flashtools suddenly close
with the flashtool inside this package it works properly.
SONY X-BO V.17 firmware and flashtool download
extract after downloaded open flashtool in extracted folder
run flashtool SP Flash Tool v5.1612
select scatter loading then browse folder you extract then select MT6572_Android_scatter
select firmware upgrade then click download
insert USB cable to phone from PC
install driver if needed download MT65xx driver
wait until ok check appear
disconnect phone then turn it on
wait for complete phone set up and your done
Cherry Mobile Flare J1 Firmware and tools download
CM FLARE J1 V3.0 bY softwareking
NOTE If you flash your phone to v2 and v4 you got a touch screen not working
this is the solution
HOW TO Flash Cherry Mobile Flare J1
Now remove cable then turn ON phone wait until done
This Firmware fix the following issue
FIREFLY INTENSE POWER PACFILE
PACKAGE INCLUDE: USB DRIVER, RESEARCH DOWNLOADER AND FAC FILE
Be sure you read and understand the information Device Project/Version ROM backup Firmware and step by step before proceeding to program your device to avoid problem after flashed, Make sure back-up First before to proceed flashing your phone.
Firmware can use to same model about have problem about software related problem Hang, no power, password, pattern lock , infected by virus, anything about software related.
Do it at your own risk,
After flashing ! the device is set to automatic in reset condition,
All your user-data is lost.
No password for this firmware package
Or download here password : GHP_CASSNICOLE
1. Install Spreadtrum Drivers. If your PC is 32bit, choose X86, if it’s 64bit then choose x64 ( If you are having trouble installing drivers on windows 7, 8, 8.1 , or 10 especially for 64bit PCs, disable driver signature in boot option. To disable this, power off your pc and while powering on, press F8 multiple times and you will see Disable Driver Enforcement)
2. Extract the zip file containing the PAC File. Be sure to put it somewhere where you can easily access it.
3. Run Research Download tool.
4. Click on the first button on the upper left, which is the gear icon ( load), search for the pac file and load it.
5. Click on the Start/Play Button.
6. Remove your phone’s battery, hold the volume down button, plug in the usb cord ( connected to your pc) , once your phone is detected by research download, it should start automatically.
7. Put back your phone’s battery, release the volume down button.
8. Wait for the flashing to be done. Your phone should restart once it’s done.
9. Congratulations, your phone is now alive and kicking.